Monday, January 24, 2011

If I ruled the World

Few Days ago, I had my first 2011 photoshoot, and I must confess, it was awesome, with the company of my Modelling Mate- Hafez, and my Sweetheart friend- Loveth, and my Old Friend's Lil Brother- Moshood. And well the Magic hands of Romeo. :)
Well I took with my My Canon EOS 50D with me and i had my own few personal shots. T'was Cool too. :D
I picked up a theme for my shoot and y'all will be seeing it in my later posts.

As for this one, I themed it- If I rule the WORLD.


If I ruled the WORLD, This evil controlled and GOD monitored world,

I'd give hope to the Hopeless, give home to the homeless

If I could, i would make right, those things our selfish leaders has made wrong

making us suffer consequences of their wrongs, all in this world

I'd make people love without Boundaries even make them love beyond boundaries

All Man would be equal, irrespective of where they come from.

All Religions would be practiced without Hatred of the other.

And Religious Fanatics would be forced to relocate to the Great Yonder

For they are BAD for the Society's Health and I mean it.

Love would reign supreme, my name is Love Anyways so beat it.

Criminal Minds would be turned into Productive mind


Their selfish, evil plan would be utilized to protect the world and i would give them a chance of life again.

No sinner would go Scot-free, the rule would be what you sew, you reaped

I would ask GOD to give a second chance of Life to the pure and good at heart

There'd be abundant food, clean waters, less pollution, and I'd make the world a safer place.

If I ruled the world, God Knows, I'd make my better half my best whole.

If I ruled the world, the masses would want me to rule again and again and forever

If I ruled the World, I'd protect it with my Life, no Alien Intrusion, No coup,

Freedom of  Press will be Ultimate, but not abused.

And If I ruled the world, I'd be everybody's friend, eat dinner in your homes,

cos' y'all gave me the hope to build up your hopes and home.

But i know i can't rule the world, because the world itself is wicked

Run by the men of the underworld, so they won't let me rule the world

All because they want to mould it to sooth their taste.

Moreover, If i ruled the world, I'd leave when I'm done.

Leave a Legacy for the next ruler to Follow.

And I'd Love YOU, Like I never Loved before

And Everyday'd be our Valentine.

But the Reality is that, I can't Rule the WORLD!

My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although in reality,we can't ruled or control the world.at least,we correct what is wrong even though not all,we give hope to a lost hope even though only with words of support,we dare to against the unfair though more unfair than fair,to help those in need though not much,to give protection to those who are abused though beyond of our ability,to give love to those who need love though just a little caress.and,from the little that,we can fill what is lacking with compassion,care,and our ability-ArmaDhiya

Dhiya Armand said...

although we are unable to control or ruled the world,at least we correct what is wrong even though not all,gives hope to those who have lost hope even though only with words of support,we dare to against the unfair though more unfair than fair ,to help those who need help even a little,giving protection to those who are abused even beyond our ability,to give love to those who need love even just a little caress. and,through the little that we can change it with love,attention and our ability.