Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Déjà vu

Oops My Bad!

I Actually don't know what to write here, but for sure I'm writing now. lolz.



Its Like a Déjà vu, I see no future between us

With all that attitude, you kept it up and we didn't work

Even with all the goods, you Effed it up and all was lost

I knew your Love was true, but grew the thorns between us

And You knew my Love was true; the reason I didn't give up

Sometimes I'm just a fool, to put in all my whole trust

But I risked to face the truth, the truth is that we won't work

All those shit I did for you, don't worry i wont ask for a refund


Requesting for the dos only makes me immature

My Predicts were true, of all you are the worse

But I gat a Good News, and I hope u get the core

I gat a New Jewel, she boycotts your expectation,

I gat a New Jewel, and I Love her standpoint

She's all I wished in You, even though, I see no future

You thought I wasted you, I bet you thought wrong,

When you fix your attitude, I guess I'm Long gone

Remember I told you, you've always hoped for worse
 Between Me and You, That makes you a Vulture

You're all about the Trouble, hoping for my eff Up

But I guess you fumbled, and that gives me a Head Up

Ain't no Fool to force you, when you said you felt no Love

After the Years of Struggle; You're the only one I lost

We place us on the Table, and see who has the most fault

No more pushing you, No more tryna make it work

And you became a Jamais vu, In all of a Sudden

But you give me Déjà vu, each time I try to work it

Again, If I'm asked choose, I'm scared It's your Kind I might Fall for

I'm chucking my deuces up to you and I wish you best of luck



My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it! 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice rhymes ife...totally it's originally from the heart...makes sense sha..

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

egbe egbe ose ose!!! just tryna live it up!

Anonymous said...

every love and relationship that we've been through,it all started with a feeling of love.where it is beyond our logical mind to not think about what is happening in the future.all that we have experienced is the perfection, blameless,the bad becomes good,the difference becomes equal.in short, nothing less.shortage will be felt only after we began to realize the reality.how we begin to realize the reality of it?we realized,when we tested.demanding test of patience,a test of the change in attitude that we love,a test of difference backgrounds and beliefs,the test of acceptance and rejection.a lot of reason actually,but i just wrote a part only.we always felt that our love is true,but in terms of logic, the truth from which point? especially,when we hurt each other,feeling suspicious,feeling unsafe and insecure.the truth about love is the truth about the future, the truth about confidence and feeling secure,the truth about honesty in giving and receiving.and in case of separation, it is not a contest to see who makes more mistakes. but,it makes us to think and become more mature,for us to be better in the next relationship.if, the person that we love before don't want to see by us then let her/him be.because, he/she have right for her/him own life and u have right for your own life.just, get focus for what you have and doing now and enjoy life.-ArmaDhiya

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

@ArmaDhiya! That Was Daym on Point... but lemmie summarise it by saying, what will be will be. Destiny can be delayed but can't be denied. Future can be foretold but can't be controlled, relationship are meant to last forever in the memory, but some are not meant to, because the more it sticks to the memory, the more it hurts and debar us from moving forward. We are Kings and Queens of our Future! Custodian of our Life and Destiny. When we make mistake, we learn from it, clean up our mess and move on. :D

Dhiya Armand said...

the truth about love is the truth about the future,the truth about honesty in giving and receiving. in case of separation,it is not a contest to determine who is at fault. but,it make us to be mature for being better in the next relationship.

Young Tims said...

I can see you're borrowing a lot of words Chris Brown's "Deuces". Man, you're so original.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

Not Exactly, just few General Words i borrowed, but the ish i wrote was my idea tho, from a real Life experience... aND were u sarcastic with ur comment when u say "you're so original" or u meant it?

Zihoneybaby said...

and if so, so what? does that cost him anything? must him analyze n being sarcastic?

Young Tims said...

LOL. Um, duh, of course I was being sarcastic. I thought that was pretty obvious. And "Zihoneybaby"--please, learn how to write. I'm not talking about anything advanced; just the basics will do.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

hmm i c, well, i tell u this, i am me, all others r taken! u digg, am original in my kinda way!!!

Young Tims said...

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

man if u gat a problem with, face me n stop being a bitch!!!

Young Tims said...

Aww, honey... Getting rowdy on the internet, are we?

(~_*) said...

Young tims, was i talking to you? LOL so perasan. So daym fucking perasan.. Okay, i will learn how to write, n u please learn how to be better than a chicken LOL