Friday, January 28, 2011

Disqus's Driving Me insane

I intergrated my Blog with Disqus Application, and all of a sudden all my comments were gone, i couldn't import my Blogger's comment into Disqus, and Its Frustrating my Life....


Here is a Prompt Message i got when i tried importing my comment=>

Sorry, an error happened on Disqus 

The Disqus team has been alerted and we're on the case. For more information, check out Disqus Status »
If you need assistance, you may reference this error as 59989681796842ac8f7dd5394f3e4ff5.

And I'm goin gaga,  i tried it like 15 times but all to no avail, i've reported the issue to the company support department, so if anyone has expereinced theis problem before and also solved it, please do not hesitate to holla holla holla, becoz i need to upgrade Comment Boxes I shall go take some rest now, before i completely go gaga!



My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it!  

6 comments:

Giannii said...

Hi Ife-Ezy,

Blogger has been pushing some updates to help resolve a sync issue with Disqus and we had to make a couple changes on our end but they haven't been pushed yet. A fix for this should be up in a couple hours. If you still are experiencing this feel free shoot us a message here: http://disqus.com/support

Thanks,

Giannii

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

Thanks Giannii, i will try it out again! If any problem is encountered, i'd contact your support again! :)

Zihoneybaby said...

Miss You lol.I know its outta topic

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

Miss yu too blueek!

Zihoneybaby said...

go miss arma dhiya la =(

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

whats that suppose to mean? wat sorta nonsense is this?