Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Food of the Soul

 Some Kool azz Pictures of my friend (Sash)'s hand Playing the Guitar. Simple but meaningful.



If Music be the Food of the soul, then imma, play it on and on till i grow old.

I must tell y'all I'm a HARDCORE MUSIC ADDICT, This might sound like a myth to y'all, but it's real, "When I was born, and when i was a lil shorty, music keeps me active, and makes me sleep, as a matter of fact, it pushed me outta my Mama's WOMB!

My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music is the beautiful food of soul,the pleasant melody of heart,the soothing rhythm of the mind to those who know and understand to enjoy.no matter what the rhythm and melody,no matter what language is used to make a song,what is important for us to enjoy the feeling of love and happiness.because, music and songs are to be enjoyed not to be understood.in music,we share the sense and we unite as friends, family and relatives, no matter whoever you are, race and religion.-ArmaDhiya

DhiyaArmand said...

Music and songs are to be enjoyed not to be understood. and, through music we unite as friends and relatives. no matter whoever you are, race and religion.