Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VALENTINE'S EVE

On Vals Day I was out with My Friend, Pravena, and i think it was a Devine Move for me to go out that night, else i would have ended up eating a food poisoning earlier, she offered to BELANJA me If I go LEPAK with her after GYM, yeah, she goes to GYM too.



After which i ditched the Food I bought and went out with her, came back was tired and I produced some music after a Dramatic Call, from some one. That was the same night i bought my other Camera Equipment...

So I decided to take some few test shots, and i took some pictures of her and i liked the outcome of the picture. but am yet to learn more. So i will just use the basic settings while i learn about the advance settings from ROMEO.

More Pictures coming on here too :) watchout=>

My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it!  

5 comments:

Zihoneybaby said...

i wonder why that armaDhiya never comment anything here. lol.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

u n ur drama, u don bring am come here again!!! leave dhya alone o!

Young Tims said...

She's kinda cute. Did you boink her yet? You know you can tell us. :P

Nora Hussein said...

lol hehe dats before i know who she was hehe sorry =P

Nora Hussein said...

BTW, seriously that young tims is hamada is it? Sounds like him, since he is too chicken to expose himself =) kooookkkk!!!koookk!kokkkokkkokkkok!!!