Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perut Saya Sakit

As I told y'all in my previous post, my Friend was sent by GOD to save me from Eating a "Not Healthy Food" but due to my stubbornness, I ended up eating the "Not Healthy FooD" the next day, and I suffered from a Terrible Stomach Ache (Diarrhea). I Visited the Toilet like 10-11 times, i thought it was about to end for me, because it really shooked me with a huge turbulence...


Pravena @ Asia Cafe taking her Vegetarian FooD as UsuaL
Instantly i Lost about 3-4Kg in the process, because i kept going to the toilet to Flush out my system. When I came out of my room in the evening, my friends asked me, "Ife" what happened to you, why do you look so pale and tend to lost some instant weight, then i said it was the food i wasn't suppose to eat.

But wait a minute, on a second thought, i didn't really eat the food, i just tasted like 2 scoops that was all, so just 2 scoops could cause this terible illness, what of if i ate the whole thing? Hmmmmmmm,, i wanted what would have happened!

We all need to be careful of the food we eat outside most especially, because we do not really know the process of making it, if it was healthy or not. SO FELLAZ WATCH IT, INSPECT YOUR FOOD VERY WELL AS WELL AS THE ENVIRONMENT IT WAS PREPARED!

My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it!  

4 comments:

ArmaDhiya said...

hmmmmm...hmmmm...nxt tym,check whether ur food is clean n fresh.make sure the food is properly cooked, and before heating food make sure the food is still good or not. and most importantly, listen to advice and do not stubborn... :P

Zihoneybaby said...

comelnye....sorry.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

sank u!

Young Tims said...

Umm...say what??