Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ALMOST COMPLETE

Few Days ago, I got my SpeedLite and other Camera Peripherals and i must say I'm quite happy. because for me its another step ahead! and my Camera equipments are almost complete. Here are some of them, pictures of the other parts will be uploaded SooN.

My SonY FULL HD with the DIGIeye Professional Tripod and the SpeedLight Casing.






Now I can take pictures with no fear or intimidation or worries of correcting lighting with the flash. So  The Next One I'm buying are Spotlights for Video Lighting Enhancing....



Anything that has to do with the media, is my Passion, so I'm gonna do all i can to be successful at it. So Help ME GOD.

My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it!  

6 comments:

Nozzy_1986 said...

damn all these are just too sweet yo!! -caddy ;)

Zihoneybaby said...

wow..congrats...

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

Sanks Y'all!

Young Tims said...

It's kind of a relief to see there's no picture of your cocky self here holding the camera and stuff.

Ifedolapo Darlington said...

U have a Problem whoever u are!!!

Young Tims said...

LOL. Look, if you think everybody likes you or will always have positive opinions about you, then you're simply deluded - which means you're the one who's got a problem.