Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Project Comin' Up- FLAYSH

Hey Peeps,

Its Been a while, as y'all know I'm a Musician, Music Producer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Videographer or Cinematographer as y'all call it.

I gat a New Project coming up- called FLAYSH (Pronounced FLASH or FLYISH). Here are the Logo i made and i gat difficulty choosing one as the Project Logo, and what the Project is all 'bout, I'm gonna update y'all.





If i go with my preference, I'd choose the last one! Tell me what y'all think!



My Pictures Represent A Thousand Words! Beat it! 

4 comments:

Nadhirah Matrang said...

i quite like the first and the last one, because the flashes/thunders looks better centered and the whole thing is balanced. just rambling, i'd chose the last one too :p

baby Zi said...

i guess i like the first one, but baby, maybe u can try to place the flashes, next to the "H" letter. ;)

pripri said...

dato , i like the first one but why dun u try to replace the thunder as ''L'' .. hope u get my idea ..

pri pri

][ CheL ][ said...

I vote for design number two! :D